2008年3月20日木曜日

いろいろな事

I have many things to say in this blog. Here goes.

First, on kaiwa day this week, we did a class swapping. Although most of us stayed at the 10 o'clock class, there were two students from other class who came. But I already know Smith-san from last semester, so the only new student is Alex-san. He can speak Japanese really well and comfortably. I think his blog is interesting too. I like this idea of swapping and I want to have more class swapping this semester. But if the swapping occurs only on Wednesday, then I can never go to another section T^T , but on Tuesday and Thursday I think I can go to the 11am one.

About the difference, I can't point out much because in my opinion, it's pretty much the same. But I guess it seemed the same because it was a kaiwa day, so we didn't have a lot of chance to be as creative as a drill day. I think that if we swap on a drill day or grammar day, it will be more interesting and different. :) About class size, it definitely helps to have a smaller class, so each person can speak more.

So that's my opinion/impression about swapping class. Secondly, I want to ask Standbridge-san and Andreano-san about my speech draft feedback. Do my comments and fixes help you in the way you want them to? Are they confusing? Did I write too much? I want to know what you think so I can do a better job in the 2nd peer-review. Arigatou. ^^

And thirdly, I put a new background for my blog. Do you like the color? I did not draw this picture so please don't mistake it as my art. I cannot draw this well lol. Anyway, the artist is Shimobayashi 10 and the person in the picture is my favorite anime character at the moment. I put him there so he can encourage my study in Japanese, haha XD

Fourth, I wish you all the best of luck in the test tomorrow. Jaa, mata ne.

5 件のコメント:

Sato さんのコメント...

そうだね、十時のクラスの学生があまりクラスをかわらなかったのはちょっとざんねんだったね。

またこのイベントをしましょう。

かわる=Change

Kappa さんのコメント...

As soon as I sit down and go through the changes that you suggested better, I'll definitely get back to you. From what I've read so far, though, I think you did more than you needed to, but that doesn't mean it's bad!

Also, I like the new background and the color! It looks really nice, and it provides a subtle 'pop' to the page.

Kappa さんのコメント...

What you did for the peer review was great! Thank you very much. I really appreciate your suggestions and was able to work most of them into the draft, though there were some things that I changed altogether. ^.^

Alex さんのコメント...

わあ、ありがとう。

I really liked the kaiwa day also, and although I felt slightly awkward about being the oddball in the bunch, I'm glad I got to speak Japanese with a bunch of new people. I'm normally in the 1:00 section which is really large, so it was nice to be in a smaller setting too.

I hope to see more of these switch days in the future, even though I can only attend the 10:00 class assuming it's not Tuesday or Thursday >.>

クイエン さんのコメント...

@さとう先生:はい、次のクラスのミックスをたのしみにしています。

@Kappa: I'm glad that the peer review helped you ^^ がんばりましょうね!

@Alex:I heard about the crowdy 1pm section, people don't really have much chance to talk ね。Although you were the only new student in class, it didn't make you an oddball but it made you special. :]